Memorial Day is an important day for us here at BCM. Last year we changed ownership and we are proud to announce that Beer Cap Maps is now veteran owned and operated. We put together a loot crate with some of our favorite items in a reusable limited edition wooden crate for Memorial Day to launch the new ownership. We hope you will enjoy this new crate and the products inside, as much as we have been!
Due to the holidays importance, we though it meaningful to donate 20% of the entire price to the Semper Fi Fund.
The Semper Fi Fund provides urgently needed resources and lifetime support for combat wounded, critically ill and catastrophically injured members of the U.S. Armed Forces and their families. Case Managers from the Fund work one-on-one with service members and veterans to understand and support their individual needs right now and throughout their lifetimes. The Fund keeps its overhead extremely low in order to have the greatest impact on the lives of service members and veterans and has been awarded the highest ratings from watchdog groups: A+ from CharityWatch (one of only two veteran nonprofits to receive this rating last year), eight consecutive 4-star ratings from Charity Navigator (an achievement attained by only 3% of rated charities) and the Platinum Seal of Transparency from GuideStar. Learn more at semperfifund.org.
In the Box:
- Bottle Opener
- Koozies (4 pack Limited Edition)
- Coasters (4 Pack Limited Edition)
- Cap Game
- Original Party Mix, Great Skott Snacks
- Choc. Covered Pretzels, Great Skott Snacks
- 5 Alarm Mix, Great Skott Snacks
- Box Lid/Wall Cap Collector (Shell Casings, Limited Edition)
- The lid can be removed and used as a wall cap collector.
- Limited Edition Wooden Crate
- Each Box can hold up to 12 bottles and 24 cans.
* Beer shown for illustration purposes only. Not included with the crate.